Australia Skilled Regional Program is a kind of a temporary resident visa falls under the skill select points-based system. Applicants need to be able to demonstrate that they possess a qualification & skills of an eligible occupation from the Consolidated Occupation List. The applicant should meet the point's threshold by scoring 60 points and satisfy the basic visa criteria.
Features of the Australia Skilled Immigration Program:
- Australian temporary residents are considered to be residents of Australia holding temporary residency visas but are not citizens of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Holders of temporary residency visa may remain in Australia unspecified. A 4-year initial visa, corresponds to the underlying migration scheme is granted alongside the temporary residency later gets converted to Permanent Residence. The importance of Skilled Regional Program is the applicant has to remain for 2 years in a particular regional state because the regional area of a particular state nominates the applicant or anyone sponsored by their family (Blood relations only). Later they will be eligible to work or live anywhere in Australia.
- Till the initial visa expires the visa holder may leave and re-enter Australia freely.
- The best feature of the temporary residency visa is, even after the expiration of initial visa, the holder can stay in Australia without breaching immigration regulations.
- After the initial visa expiration, if the holder wishes to continue to travel to and from Australia as a temporary resident, they must obtain a Resident Return Visa.
Benefits of Temporary Resident Visa:
- Live and work in Australia on a temporary basis
- Particular regional state or territory nominates them
- Study in Australia at schools, Vocational Education and Training (VET) sectors or universities
- Eligible for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria) once this visa converts to Permanent Residence.
- You can sponsor people for temporary residence.
Applicants from overseas who had received an Invitation to apply from DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) can duly lodge an application for Temporary Residency. For being eligible the applicant has to meet the 60 points criteria.
These 60 points criteria will be based on the below mentioned attributes:
- English Language Ability
- Education (National and Overseas)
- Australian Education
- Work Experience (National and Overseas)
- Australian Work Experience
- Credentialed Community Language
- Regional Australia Study
- Partner Skills
- Professional Year
- Regional Sponsorship
- File an Australia Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Possess experience in the nominated occupation on the Skill Occupational List
- Possess an appropriate skills evaluation for the given vocation
- Age must be below 50 years at the time the invitation is sent
- Successfully match to the desired English language requirements
- Score should not be less than 60 test points
In regard to English Language Attribute, Australia is the only country to give options to the applicant to undergo the below mentioned English Language Tests.
Before Global Tree Overseas accepts your case for processing, we must be confident that you earn enough points and are able to provide all documentary evidence to make a successful application. The same we expect that you are certain before applying.
Our Processing Team does a detailed review of your profile, assesses your education, your institution, personal finances and determines if you are eligible apply for Australia Immigration. If you score the necessary points your application is accepted for Full Service & Processing.
Our Full Service and Processing Includes
- Starter Kit
- Complete Application Processing
- Attestation of documents
- Forms, Documentation and Petition Filing
- Updates and Follow up with the Embassy
- Visa Interview Preparation (if required)
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Assistance.
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance
Price List, Fee Schedule & Refund Policy
Our service fee is comparatively less and is the best you will find in the industry.
We guarantee that other than our company offers and promotions, you will not be charged a higher price and will eventually pay a lower price.
Prices are determined by the company and are fixed for all the clients, branch offices and all cases.
Our refund policy is based upon case to case for all types of visas
For Your Information:
- We are not a placement agency.
- We are Overseas Career Consultants.
- We do not provide/guarantee/assure jobs.
- We do not arrange for any direct employment through employers.
- We use technology, resources and our internal expertise to market your resume to overseas employers on your behalf.