Australia Skilled Immigration Program is permanent resident visa under Skill Select points-based system. Applicants must be able to signify that they possess a qualification and skills of an eligible occupation on Skilled Occupation List. The applicant should meet the point's threshold by scoring 60 points and satisfying the basic visa criteria.
Features of Australia Skilled Immigration Program
- Australian permanent residents are considered as residents of Australia who hold permanent residency visas but are not the citizens of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Holders of permanent residency visa can remain in Australia indefinitely. A 5-year initial visa corresponds to underlying migration scheme is granted alongside the permanent residency.
- Before the initial visa expires, the visa holder can leave and re-enter Australia freely.
- Major feature of the permanent residency visa is, even after the initial visa expires, the holder is entitled to stay in Australia unspecified period o time without breaching immigration regulations.
- Once the initial visa gets expired, if the holder wishes to continue to travel to and from Australia as a permanent resident, they must obtain a Resident Return Visa.
Benefits of having a Permanent Resident Visa
Only those people from overseas having an invitation to apply from DIAC can duly lodge an application for permanent residency. For invitation purpose, it is essential that the aspirants must:
- Live and work in Australia on permanent basis
- Study in Australia's schools, Vocational Education and Training (VET) sectors or universities
- Subsidised healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Access or Entry to certain social security payments (subjected to waiting periods)
- Eligible for Australian citizenship (subjected to the residency eligibility criteria)
- Can sponsor people for permanent residence.
Applicants from overseas who had received an Invitation to apply from DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) can duly lodge an application for Permanent Residency. The applicant has to meet the 60 points criteria.
The 60 points criteria will be based upon the below mentioned attributes:
- English Language Ability
- Education (National and Overseas)
- Australian Education
- Work Experience (National and Overseas)
- Australian Work Experience
- Credentialed Community Language
- Regional Australia Study
- Partner Skills
- Professional Year
- Need to file an Australia Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Should have an experience in the nominated occupation on the Skill Occupational List
- Have appropriate skills evaluation for the given vocation
- Age should be below 50 years at the time the invitation is sent
- Match to the desired English language requirements
- Score should not be less than 60 test points
- Successfully match to the character and health prerequisites
In regard to English Language Attribute and skills, Australia is the only country to give options to the applicant to undergo the below mentioned tests:
Before our team of Global Tree Overseas accepts your case for processing, we must be certain that you earn enough points and should be able to provide documentary evidence for making a successful application.
Our Processing Team will do a detailed review of your profile, assesses your education, your institution, personal finances and determines if you are eligible apply for Australia Immigration. If you score all the necessary points your application is accepted for our full service and processing.
Our Full Service and Processing includes
- Starter Kit
- Complete Application Processing
- Attestation of documents
- Forms, Documentation and Petition Filing
- Updates and Follow up with the Embassy
- Visa Interview Preparation (if required)
- Airport Pickup
- Temporary Accommodation Assistance
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance
Price List, Fee Schedule & Refund Policy:
Our service fee is comparatively less and is the best you will find in the industry.
We guarantee that other than our company offers and promotions, you will not be charged a higher price and will eventually pay a lower price.
Prices are determined by the company and are fixed for all the clients, branch offices and all cases.
Our refund policy is based upon case to case for all types of visas
For Your Information:
- We are not a placement agency.
- We are Overseas Career Consultants.
- We do not provide/guarantee/assure jobs.
- We do not arrange for any direct employment through employers.
- We use technology, resources and our internal expertise to market your resume to overseas employers on your behalf.