Australia's Skilled Nomination Program is permanent resident visa under skill select points-based system. Applicants should demonstrate that they possess a qualification and skills of eligible occupation on the Consolidated Occupation List. The applicants need to meet the point's threshold by scoring 60 points and satisfy the basic visa criteria.
Features of the Australia Skilled Immigration Program
- Australian permanent residents are considered as residents of Australia holding permanent residency visa but are not the citizens of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Holders of permanent residency visa may remain in Australia unspecified. An initial 5-year visa, corresponds to the underlying migration scheme is granted alongside the permanent residency. The importance of Skilled Nomination Program is that applicant has to remain 2 years in the particular state so that the state nominates the applicant. Later he is eligible to work or live anywhere in Australia.
- Till the initial visa expires, the visa holder can leave and re-enter Australia freely.
- Best feature of the permanent residency visa is that, even after the expiration of initial visa, the holder can stay in Australia unspecified without breaching immigration regulations.
- After the expiration of initial visa, if the visa holder wishes to continue to travel to and from Australia as a permanent resident, they should obtain a Resident Return Visa.
Advantage of Permanent Resident Visa
- Live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
- Particular state or territory nominates them.
- Can Study in Australia at schools, Vocational Education and Training (VET) sectors or universities.
- Granted subsidised healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS).
- Entry or Access certain social security payments (subjected to waiting periods).
- Eligible for Australian citizenship (subjected to the residency eligibility criteria).
- Sponsor people for permanent residence.
Applicants from the overseas who had received an Invitation to apply from DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) can duly lodge an application for Permanent Residency. To be eligible, the applicant has to meet the 60 points criteria.
The 60 points criteria will be based upon the below mentioned attributes:
- English Language Ability
- Education (National and Overseas)
- Australian Education
- Work Experience (National and Overseas)
- Australian Work Experience
- Credentialed Community Language
- Regional Australia Study
- Partner Skills
- Professional Year
- States Sponsorship
- Should file an Australia Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Possess experience in the nominated occupation on the Skill Occupational List
- Possess an appropriate skill evaluation for the given vocation
- Age should be below 50 years at the time the invitation is sent
- Successfully have the desired English language requirements
- Score should not be less than 60 test points
- Successfully have the character and health prerequisites
In regard to English Language Attribute Australia is the only country to give options to the applicants to undergo the below mentioned English Language Tests
Before our team of Global Tree Overseas accepts your case for processing, we must be believe that you earn enough points and should be able to provide documentary evidence to make a successful application. So before you apply for it, you must be certain that you actually qualify.
Our Processing Team does a detailed review of your profile, assesses your education, your institution, personal finances and determines if you are eligible apply for Australia Immigration. If you score the necessary points your application will be accepted for full Service and Processing.
Our Full Service and Processing Includes
- Starter Kit
- Complete Application Processing
- Attestation of documents
- Forms, Documentation and Petition Filing
- Updates and Follow up with the Embassy
- Visa Interview Preparation (if required)
- Airport Pickup
- Temporary Accommodation Assistance
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance
Price List, Fee Schedule & Refund Policy
Our service fee is comparatively less and is the best you will find in the industry.
We guarantee that other than our company offers and promotions, you will not be charged a higher price and will eventually pay a lower price.
Prices are determined by the company and are fixed for all the clients, branch offices and all cases.
Our refund policy is based upon case to case for all types of visas
For Your Information:
- We are not a placement agency.
- We are Overseas Career Consultants.
- We do not provide/guarantee/assure jobs.
- We do not arrange for any direct employment through employers.
- We use technology, resources and our internal expertise to market your resume to overseas employers on your behalf.