A Schengen visit visa is required by a candidate who wants to travel to any of the countries in the Schengen Zone for not more than 3 months or 90 days. There are certain requirements to be fulfilled in order to get this visa. The Schengen area was introduced in 1995 and it constitutes of 26 states which are as follows:
If somebody is planning to visit more than one Schengen visa country, then it is advisable that the candidate should apply at the Consulate/Embassy of the residing country for residing days. If a multiple entry visa is issued for the candidate then he can travel to any of the Schengen visa countries for the permitted duration in the visa. The required documents for the Schengen visit visa are almost same for all the Schengen zone countries with slight variations. The required documents for obtaining the Schengen Visa from India are as follows:
1. Application Form: The visa application form should be complete and duly signed by the candidate.
2. A recent photograph with full face capture and light background.
3. Passport and copies of previous visas. The passport must have a validity of 3 months at the time of departure.
4. Travel itinerary for travel dates and flight numbers which will specify the entry and exit to Schengen area.
5. Travel health insurance policy
6. Accommodation proof
For more information on Schengen visit visa from India, contact us: +8142826826 Globaltree immigration services for updated and authentic guidance.