An electronic system was launched by the Canadian Immigration known as express entry to manage applications under Skilled Worker under Permanent Residence. It is a point based system of evaluation wherein you need to score 67 out of 100 points in factors like Age, Education, Work Experience, Language and Occupation.
Canada Express Entry is accounted as an 'Entire Family Visa':
- Candidate needs to meet required criteria.
- PR will be issued within a span of 6 - 12 months for the entire family.
- You have the option of sponsoring your family members and relatives also.
The economy of any country depends upon skilled people in that country. Presently, Canada is looking for skilled people who support in their economic growth.
Express entry system is the first step to migrate to Canada under these programs. Potential candidates can get involved in an express entry at any point of time remember that there is no deadline for competing and the number of candidates
Features of Canada Permanent Residency Status:
- Permanent Resident is considered to have all rights as equivalent to the Canadian citizen
- Canada is the only country to offer ‘Dual Citizenship’ where the candidate will not lose his home country citizenship
- Express Entry System is changing the way in which Canada used to select a skilled worker. This is an additional stage for candidates applying for Canada FSW program
- Before the candidates are asked to qualify the 67 points criteria, but now candidate has to meet CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System).
- Applicants can stay in pool for a year because the chances of selection will be huge under Express Entry System. Candidates also have a chance to re-enter the Express Entry Pool
- Applicants ranks are based upon a rank based points system. Candidates are asked to submit information subjected to work experience, language skills and educational qualifications
- Using ‘Express Entry’ the candidate will be eligible for Provincial Nominee, he neednot file separately
Benefits for Permanent Residents and Dependants:
- 1. Medical Benefits
- 2. Education
- 3. Unemployment Benefit
- 4. Multiple Entry
- 5. Dual Citizenship
- 6. Social Security
- 7. Access to visit 128 countries
- 8. Pension Benefits
- Express Entry (FSW Program) selects migrants based upon their ability of succeeding economically in Canada
- A selection grid worth 100 points, applicants need to have minimum of 67 points, these points are awarded based on official language ability, age, education, work experience, employment and adaptability to Canada.
- This year on 1st January, 2015 the Express Entry Program was launched, till present they conducted 8 draws and picked 8561 candidates.
- The only criteria is that the candidate must fall under O, A, B skill level of NOC's.
- There is an introduction of Educational Credential Assessment – considered to be a mandatory requirement FSWP applicants need to have their education abroad as per Canadian Education Standards
- Designated organizations measure these education standards
(ITA) Invitation to Apply
Candidates in the Express Entry pool who are selected to migrate to Canada by 'Citizenship and Immigration Canada' through a system called as Express Entry Immigration System.
These are issued on priority basis when CIC performs draws in the Express Entry Pool
How to get ITA:
Candidates who meet minimum eligibility criteria are eligible to migrate to Canada under express entry program; they may enter the Express Entry Pool and they are ranked according to Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
The CRS ranks the candidates under:
- Core human capital factors.
- Accompanying spouse or common-law partner factors.
- Skill transferability factors.
- Factors relating to a provincial nomination or qualifying factor of arranged employment.
As Globaltree Immigration Consultants we must be certain that applicants will be earning enough points. We will analyse the same based on the candidate documentary evidence for making it a successful application.
Our team of experts perform a detailed review of your profile, assess education, institution and personal finances determining eligibility to apply for Canada immigration. If the candidate scores the necessary points their application will be accepted for full time service & processing.
Our full process of evaluation includes:
- Issuing of starter kit
- Complete Application Processing
- Attestation of the required documents
- Forms, Documents and Petition Filing
- Updates and Following up with Embassy
- Visa Interview Preparation and Tips
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Assistance
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance
Price List, Fee Schedule & Refund Policy
Our service fee is competitive & among the best in the industry.
You will not be quoted any other amount, eventually low amount is charged.
Prices determined by the company are fixed for all clients, offices and cases
We have a refund policy subjected to case to case
For Your Information
- We are not a placement agency.
- We are overseas career consultants.
- We don’t provide any assurance to jobs.
- We don’t arrange any direct employment through employers.
- We use our expertise to market your resume to overseas employers on your behalf.